Thursday, January 12, 2012

Colored Jeans

I love skinny jeans in boots, so when I saw brightly colored jeans coming out I was excited!  However, the first ones I fell in love with at J. Crew were just out of my budget.  I can't wear jeans to work on a normal basis, so I have a hard time spending very much on them.  Finally, I found some on sale at Old Navy for $8.00!!! My waiting really paid off this time.  I found some cobalt blue "Rocket" brand skinny jeans from Old Navy.  I wore them the other day with a black turtle neck and black boots.  Shea Babe actually has the same kind of boot! She bought them first though ;).

I wore this outfit for a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant in Lincoln called Vicenzo's.  They had the most amazing veal Parmesan!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...