Sunday, January 22, 2012

Spinach-Tortellini Soup

In the winter time I love having soup for dinner.  It's especially great if it's homemade, and easy to make.  I used this recipe and had great results.  I used free range/organic chicken broth and frozen spinach that had been thawed out.  You just add diced tomatoes and pre-made tortellini.  I have had good results using the pre-made fancy Italian kind of pastas stuffed with cheese and sausage.  At Hy-Vee in Lincoln they had another brand, called V's.  It was frozen, but they turned out very well.  The soup was done in literally 30 minutes.  This one has now been written in my cookbook as a keeper!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...