Thursday, June 7, 2012

Jazz in June

Each Tuesday in June there is a super fun Jazz concert that is open to the public.   The concert series is called "Jazz in June".  It is held at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln's campus.  There were a TON of people there on the 5th of June.  There are a lot of fun large sculptures on the campus.


The agriculture students made ice cream to sell!


There were a TON of people there.


Here's what I wore.  I sundress via ebay, aviators, and bedazzled Kenneth Cole sandals.  Sorry my sister-in-law missed the sandals.  Some people just don't get outfit photos ;).


The Sheldon Museum of Art that is on campus was also open for viewing.  I LOVED this sculpture.  I took this picture before I found out that taking photos of the art is ILLEGAL :o).


There were even random people doing couples yoga amidst the crowd!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...