Monday, June 11, 2012

Dinner and a New Dress

This cute little number is from New Look. It's so light and comfy yet so vintage feeling and sweet at the same time! I wanted to wear no jacket and bare legs but the weather wasn't really cooperating with me. Oh well, maybe next time! As a side note, my hair looked much better in person! I wore this to dinner with three friends from my MSW course. It was great to catch up with them! I washed this blazer the next day and I think I might have shrunk it which makes me quite sad...hope I can stretch it back out :/
 Dress: New Look, Blazer: Bershka, Leggings: Dunnes, Shoes: Penneys, Necklace: Topshop
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...