Saturday, June 16, 2012

Horizontal Stripes...Hmm...

So, as I have mentioned before, I have a love/hate relationship with horizontal stripes. I really love the way they look (nautical, classic, clean, etc) but feel that I usually look bigger when I wear them. This is why I try to have just a small strip of stripes (say that 5 times fast!) which I think helps to cut out the extra 'weight' that appears when wearing only a striped top. This particular top only cost me 1 euro and it's a longer length so it's getting a lot of wear. I don't wear bootcut jeans a lot because I think they make me look shorter and I certainly don't need that...I don't mind looking tiny sometimes though, I'm travel-sized!
 Top: Penneys, Cardigan: New Look, Jeans: Victoria Beckham for R&R, Shoes: Penneys
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...