Thursday, February 9, 2012

Butterfly shape

I have noticed sweaters and some dresses lately with a lovely wing shape to them.  This was a dress from the clearance rack at Kohl's...another re-purposing of a summer dress for winter!  I thought the crochet work was fun also. I wore my butterfly dress for a seed exchange.  I'm really hoping to put in a garden at our new house in Lincoln.  Community-Crops, which is a Community-Supported Agriculture Program, organized a seed exchange.  I got some great seeds that I hope to put to use.

I took these pictures in the fancy part of town where there are huge and gorgeous old houses, near the old Country Club.




I wore brown leggings and brown Etienne Aigner boots, ivory turtle neck, and dress from Kohl's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...