Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Black and Tan


Happy Valentine's Day!!!

                           
Love this pic from here.

And...I love these super cute gloves made for hand holding :o).
Pic from here.

To the outfit.  Sorry...no Black and Tan Bass Ale here.  For some reason I am really into wearing summer dresses this winter.  Here is another Plato's closet special.  I wore this black and tan striped dress at work with a black turtleneck, black leggings, and brown leather Aerosoles boots.  For work I added a black Antonio Melani jacket.  For accessories I added adorable gold flower earrings (that I need a close up picture of) and a gold Eiffel Tower necklace.  For a fun mix of patterns I wore Nine West leopard print pumps with this dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...