Monday, May 16, 2011

Lately

Last week I wore my Jone NY textured jacket with my Apartment 9 dress from Kohl's. I really love the studded detail on the waist.  I think it brings an edgy look to an outfit for the office.  For accessories I kept it simple and only wore my skeleton key earrings form Shea's etsy store.



Last week I also wore my Ann Taylor blouse with the polka dots with my Banana Republic blazer and accordion pleat skirt.  For shoes I wore my flats from Scarpasa by Milly.  You can find a similar shoe here.



Joshy and I just got back from San Diego!  I will have to put a few pics up here :o). It was SOOO lovely.  I would totally live there ff only a normal size house did not cost $500,000.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...