Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Comfy travels

This weekend we traveled up to Nebraska for the Berkshire Hathaway shareholder meeting.  Here are a few of my comfy looks.  I wore an animal print cardigan by Basic Equipment with a pink dress by Esley from Modcloth for casual work on Friday.  The leggings are Simply Vera from Kohl's.  My puppy Pistol decided to get in on the action.  I wore some new accessories from Shea's etsy shop!  I wore my snake skin print wedges from Scarpasa.







On Sunday I wore a textured scarf from Wal-Mart, cardigan from Basic Equipment and dress by Rosebud from Plato's Closet.  I think I will belt this dress next time.  It looks a bit like a maternity dress otherwise!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...