Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Violet! You're turning violet, Violet!

This is a dress that I have a love/hate relationship with. I love the colour despite the fact that I rarely wear purple. I also love that it hangs in just the right places to hide my tummy which is an area I'm not too pleased with. I don't like how it's making my top half look in these pictures though. Because of the folds and creases in the top, it has a tendency to cling too much..this is what makes me hate it sometimes. Wearing the cardigan over it helps correct that problem but I wish I were able to wear just the dress by itself! On a happy note, I think the animal print flats add a cute little kick to the outfit :D And I also see that I've not managed to hide the "scratching post" couch Chloe is so fond of!
Dress: Topshop, Cardigan: Penneys, Leggings: Topshop, Shoes: Steve Madden, Necklace: Topshop
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...