Wednesday, May 18, 2011

As Promised...

A double outfit post. I did NOT promise that the quality of the pictures (or my expressions in them) was going to be awesome though! Good thing because these didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. I'm starting to get sick and I think it is showing :( Anyway, the butterfly top is a new purchase and looks better in person I think. The magenta coloured dress is an oldie but one I like to bust out of the closet on occasion to brighten up my day. This dress with flats sorta makes me look a little stumpy but I was working today and I didn't want to wear heels around the place so there!
Dress: Target, Cardigan: Oasis, Shoes: Steve Madden
Top: A/wear, Undershirt: Target, Jeans: Topshop, Shoes: Dunnes

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...