Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Creamy San Diego



Today I wore my Victoria's Secret creme pants with my Nine West suit jacket.  The sling back pumps are Bandolino.  The necklace and earrings are from Banana Republic va ebay.  Today I felt like going with creamy pink colors.

I like to look cute while traveling.  Comfort is also a concern.  On my trip to San Diego I wore a silk ruffled tank from J. Crew via ebay.  I wore a cardigan sweater from Target (Merona).  My pants are Rock & Republic Victoria Beckham jeans.  I normally prefer to wear a knit dress while traveling.  That way I don't look wrinkly when I arrive, but I am comfortable.  I had to wear my jeans though because I was trying to pack light.  What do you like to wear while traveling?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...