Saturday, October 6, 2012

Tapas and Wine? Yes, please!

This was an outfit I wore on a night out with a few girlfriends. We sampled some food at a tapas bar and enjoyed (too much) wine. I somehow managed not to end up with a nasty wine-hangover the next day so I was delighted with myself! I'm not sure why my blazer looks like it's really dusty in the front..I know it wasn't!! Maybe a spot on my camera? Hm...it has been a long time since I've worn heels that high (and they aren't even skyscraper height!) so my poor feet were in need of some tlc afterwards!
 Blazer: A/Wear, Top: Oasis, Jeans: Dorothy Perkins, Shoes: RSVP, Necklace: Bay
 I love the back of this top! It's the reason I bought it.
 Close up of my shoes
 And here's me after a bit too much wine...
One with the girls :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...