Monday, October 1, 2012

All Things Downton

So season three of Downton Abbey started a few weeks ago. I'm so obsessed with this show! I love period drama/romance films and this is just superb. I found a lovely site with a collection of Downton inspired pieces to add to your wardrobe. Check it out here!
Downton delights

And if you are so inclined there is an actual (well 'unofficial') cookbook featuring dishes from Downton Abbey's kitchen! Price is a bit steep I think but here's a link to check it out yourself! There are some very yummy sounding treats to try from Mrs. Patmore!

Finally, enjoy this season three trailer! I hope you lovely readers have had the opportunity to fall in love with this show x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...