Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ridding clothes of bad memories

Have you ever had something bad happen while wearing a certain outfit, and you never could bring yourself to wear it again?  This lovely yellow bedazzled tank was that item for me.  I wore it at a party during law school that I would rather not remember.  I decided to finally get rid of the old "ghosts" so to speak, and give it another try.  I was set to attend a "Giving Spirits" event in Lincoln.  It's a pretty cool idea.  Every month people pay $10 to go to a bar and they get a free drink ticket.  The $10 goes to a charity that has been designated for the month.  I had a few really great Moscow Mule drinks, my new favorite, and a really great time.  Btw...if you like ginger ale you would probably love a Moscow Mule.  It has mint, lime, ginger beer (or ginger ale), and vodka.  Oprah has a recipe here.

Here's a picture of a Moscow Mule


It comes in a copper bug.  You usually have to leave your ID or something with the bar to get the cup.  They want to make sure you bring back the cup!  It costs $75 - $100 for a real copper cup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...