Sunday, May 20, 2012

Summery lime, corn, avocado, and tomato "dip"

We had most of my family up to our new place in Eagle, Nebraska for Mother's Day.  I'll do another post on that at some point.  I had fun using all of my china.  I decided to make my favorite summer "dip" as an appetizer.  It's really not a dip most people are used to. There is no ranch dressing involved.  It is just frozen sweet corn, grape tomatoes cut in half, a rip avocado cut in small pieces, and lime juice.  I think it is also very good with some cilantro in it.  This cilantro was harvested from my garden! It's so great being able to go outside and grab what I need.    The "dip" is simple but SO tasty with some tortilla chips.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...