Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Owl Make a Statement

So I know that some people think you should never wear black and brown together...also wearing black and  navy blue..but I often pair black with both those colours. This is a knit dress I got in Barcelona quite a few years ago. It's from H&M and does have a nice pattern and flared sleeves though you can't really see them in these pics (sorry!). I paired it with a new piece of jewellery from A/wear...a brown and gold owl statement necklace which can be found here! I was going to remove the tassel because I'm not really a fan of them but I'm kinda liking it with this particular piece so maybe it will stay.
 Dress: H&M, Leggings: Next, Boots: Faith, Belt: Penneys, Necklace: A/wear

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...