Monday, May 28, 2012

Metamorphosis

I'm finding that becoming a momma has changed my style. It has something to do with the fact that it has also  changed my figure, but I find that I just want to be comfortable more than fashionable these days. That's why you are seeing so many outfits that are casual and me without any make up! I really miss putting together outfits like I used to back in college. I also miss being able to leave my hair down but with my son's clutching hands it is just asking for trouble (and pain...what a death grip he has!). I liked this top because I love butterflies and I thought it was cool how these are made out of segments of a map!
 Top: Next, Cardigan: Penneys, Jeans: Victoria Beckham for R&R, Shoes: Steve Madden
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...