Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mixing patterns

Mixing two prints is still not something that comes easily for me.  This outfit seemed like a good idea in my bedroom.  But, I felt a bit silly at work.  At least the Target Merona cardigan and silk patterned skirt both had small print.  I loved the black and gold together.  I love the pleated stop of this skirt and the extra oomph the lining gives the skirt.  It is a bit flouncy!  For accessories I wore a pearl necklace with three strings that peeked from the folds of my go-to silk ruffled camisole. I wore my leopard print Nine West pumps.  I'm not sure this outfit NEEDED any more print, but on they went!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...