Thursday, October 6, 2011

Finally Jeans That Fit!

I've been a little sad that I can't fit into any of my jeans anymore. I have searched lots of places for maternity ones but because I am pregnant AND short it hasn't been a very successful mission...until now! I picked up these lovely bootcut dark wash jeans at Debenhams and they are so comfy! The stretchy waist does go up a little high (covers my entire tummy) but they fit so well I overlooked that issue. For this outfit, I paired them with yet another top from Penneys. I've started working on Thursdays now so my week is getting fuller but it is nice to get out of the house while I still can!
Top: Penneys, Cardigan: New Look, Jeans: Debenhams, Shoes: Steve Madden
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...