Monday, October 3, 2011

Floral Frenzy

Penneys has provided me with some of my favourite items of clothing. Sometimes it can be frustrating to shop there because their sizing is not uniform..a size 8 might fit more like a size 10. The fitting room lines are usually rrrreeeaaalllyy long as well so this adds to the problem of wondering "even though I have what my size should be, will this fit properly?" before making a purchase. Luckily, they have a great return policy. I had to return this dress, go up a size and try on 2 different dresses in the same size before I got one that fit well. But for 13euros I'm not complaining. It is really comfy and colourful! The boots are also from Penneys and you may notice the price tag is still on them (25euros). That's because I'm debating whether or not to keep them. Hubby said they make him think of wrestling which I sort of agree with but they are flat and reasonably comfortable and I don't own a pair of lace up boots. What do you think, keep them or take them back?

Dress: Penneys, Leggings: Dunnes, Boots: Penneys, Necklace: Dorothy Perkins
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...