Monday, July 18, 2011

A Welcome Return

Ahhhhh...it's been AGES since I posted up an outfit! Things have been so crazy here lately and then we took a holiday and well you know how it goes. But...now it's back to reality. This post is packed full of stuff...outfits, music and some happy news!

Our holiday to Kansas and Vegas was awesome! So many wonderful memories tied into probably one of the worst travel experiences I've EVER had. But oh well. My birthday was on Saturday too so I was treated to a lovely brunch and a new phone! I have been holding off saying anything for a while but the jig is up...we are having a baby in January and I'm so excited!!!! :D I must say though that lately shopping has not been super fun since I've started to gain weight and things are laying differently on my shape than they used to!
Dress: Vera Moda, Cardigan: Dorothy Perkins, Leggings: Next, Boots: Penneys, Belt: New Look
Top: Urban Outfitters, Cardigan: Dorothy Perkins, Jeans: VB Rock & Republic, Shoes: Dunnes
And I was finally MADE to throw away my Dunnes black flats after being told they were disgusting and smelly (both true but dammit they were comfy and I have been unable to find a suitable replacement so far!).


And of course here are some tunes from the UO Blog

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...