Saturday, July 30, 2011

It Starts...

This is the first thing I have purchased since I found out I was pregnant. It was pretty cheap and is really comfy. Not sure if you can see them but the pattern is little white birds and it zips up the front. I really love the ruffle detailing too. I was hoping that I would be able to 'save' it after I lose the weight by taking it in on the seams but have since been advised to forget that train of thought and just resign myself to the fact that my maternity clothes are only good for a limited time! Hmm...I'll hold out hope; it's too cute!
Dress: Dunnes, Top: Urban Outfitters, Leggings: Dunnes, Shoes: Oasis
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...