Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Hint of Blue

I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with this dress. I got it at Warehouse which usually carries a good selection of day dresses (and evening dresses too) but it is a tiny bit on the expensive side. They only had a size 12 left in this dress (pre-prego I was a size 8-10) so it was slightly too big particularly in the shoulder and bust areas. I had my mother-in-law nip in the shoulders and that seemed to fix the problem. I really like the shape of this dress when it's on...the skirt is really full. The issue I have with it is that sometimes it lays really oddly on my chest because it is still a bit too big there (even with my now bigger bust!). Still, I am a fan of the basic black that works well and looks good! Oh and my hair is definitely much better down than up here!
Dress: Warehouse, Top: Kieu's, Leggings: Topshop, Mac: Penneys, Boots: Penneys
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...