Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lately

Shea has officially made it to the continent!  Shea's sister is getting married this Saturday, so I am not sure how much she will be posting (if at all).  I promise lovely photos of our time together in Vegas though ;). Now there are only three days until hubbs and I take off for the Grand Canyon and Vegas!!!

For Day 10 of the 30 for 30 Remix hosted by Kendi Everyday I wore my chambray J. Crew dress with a silk polka dotted blazer by Spencer Jeremy from Macy's with my pink Nine West pumps.  For accessories I went pretty simple with pearl studs and J. Crew pearl necklaces. I decided to give the loose dress a more fitted feel with a clasp belt from Chico's.

For Day 11 I wore my Apostrophe dress purchased from the shop on A Pretty Penny blog.  This time I paired it with a brown Banana Republic blazer, pearl necklace, and Chico's clasp belt with the pink Nine West pumps.  I was not sure how often I would wear these pink pumps when I purchased them, but obviously they are getting quite a bit of use!


On Day 12 I wore a black ruffled silk cami by J. Crew with a white Apostrophe blazer and silk patterned skirt by J. Crew.  I thought the brown in the skirt let me get away with my brown and black Cole Haan strappy shoes.  I am really loving these.  I also have not often worn necklaces with the silk ruffled camis that I purchased from J. Crew.  I think I might start wearing a short string of pearls with them though, I think that added more depth to the look.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...