Saturday, December 10, 2011

Optical Illusion?

I am afraid I can no longer wear this dress since I've gotten so big it is starting to stretch the seams too much. But, as the title implies I think this is a great illusion...from the front I don't really look prego and then I turn and BAM! There it is! This dress is from Oasis and one reason I bought it was that the pattern was so bright. Tonight is my friend Michael's going away party. He's heading to Canada for a year...I'm going to miss him sooooo much!! Think it will be a bittersweet gathering for me :( Hope you are all enjoying the weekend!
Dress: Oasis, Leggings: Dunnes, Boots: Penneys
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...