Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

Probably should have posted this on Monday since we actually put it up Sunday night but oh well! I am so excited to have a real tree this year :D When we were living in the flat I couldn't really justify the hassle of a real tree (space, lugging it up stairs, the mess, etc) but now that we are in the house it just made sense to go all out now! The trees here are different than the ones I am used to from back home so it was a little challenging for me to find one that felt 'right' but we finally did. It's just a little fella but I am happy with the way it turned out..it's so cute!! Have you put up your tree yet?
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...