Monday, September 12, 2011

Out in the Garden

I'm not too sure about this little tunic. It is quite comfy but I'm not sure it really does anything great for me. And the little keyhole in the front is a bit revealing so I always have to wear a top underneath it. This is our garden! I'm excited to get some colourful flowers in there and brighten it up but it is just so nice to have the space :D
The next pic is a bit dark but you can see the little baby bump (and our cat Chloe enjoying the garden)!
Top: Urban Outfitters, Tunic: ASOS, Leggings: Next, Shoes: Next
Oh and Urban has stopped posting the embedded link to the Music Monday player..boo...so here's the link to the page instead!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...