Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lovely Day for a Wedding

This should have been last Saturday's post but I just now got the pics from my camera onto the laptop. We went to Dave's friends' wedding and it was so nice not to be involved in the ceremony now that I'm bigger! We got to just enjoy everything. I hadn't worn this dress to anything yet and surprisingly it fit really well despite the fact I bought it before I got prego..think I probably would have really needed a smaller size if I was my normal shape. The pics of the outfit are a little dark unfortunately I didn't have time to take them before we left so this was at 12.30am when I got home! Enjoy your weekend!
Dress: Next, Cardigan: Oasis, Shoes: Oasis, Necklace: Dorothy Perkins
And here is one of us enjoying the celebrations!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...