Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Detailed Plaid

This dress was hiding away in an overnight bag for ages..I was so happy when I finally found it! I waited for this to go on sale because when I first saw it I liked it but not for the price. Lucky me, my patience paid off! I sometimes wear a blue cardigan with it to give it more colour but I hadn't worn this white one in a while and I thought it needed a turn in the outfit carousel...though the sleeves are a lot tighter than I remember so I might be retiring it sooner than I hoped! The stud design on this dress is why I like it...I think it gives it a little something extra special.
Dress: Oasis, Cardigan: A/Wear, Tank: Target, Leggings: Dunnes, Shoes: Next
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...