Monday, August 1, 2011

Lazy Monday

Today was a Bank Holiday so I got to spend it lounging around with Hubby. Last night I went to my friend Alice's going away party. She is heading to Qatar to teach for the next two years. Can't believe she will be gone for so long!! I am really going to miss her :( Since I didn't do much today I didn't really get too dressed up. This is a new top that Angela bought me for my birthday. It is a bit see through so that's why I had to wear a top underneath. I love the pockets and the detailing in the back! I'm not sure how I feel about these jeans...I get the urge to get rid of them because I think they look odd in the inseam area but then when I wear a top that covers it, I don't mind them. So, for now I'm keeping them until I find a suitable replacement!
Tunic: Gentle Fawn , Top: Urban Outfitters, Jeans: Charlotte Russe, Shoes: Oasis
Enjoy some tunes from the UO blog!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...