Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Jewel Tones

I bought this top from Warehouse and it was on sale at a drastically reduced price because there was a tiny hole right on the seam at the shoulder. I had my mother-in-law fix it with her trusty sewing machine and it is good as new! I LOVE the colour of this top. It is darker than it looks in the pictures. I wore this to celebrate my friend Gosia's birthday...it was a bit cold for a dress and I thought I made it dressier by adding the heels to the mix. 
Top: Warehouse, Tank: Charlotte Russe, Jeans: Topshop, Heels: New Look

I wore a hot leather biker jacket over this but didn't get a pic of it...next time!!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...