Thursday, March 15, 2012

Aztec for Me

Since I haven't been shopping in a while for something other than maternity wear or baby clothes, I decided to treat myself to a few things. This dress was only 9euros and I just couldn't resist it. I don't have a lot of things (or really anything come to think of it) with this sort of Aztec type print. I like how bright and colourful it is too. My parents are coming to visit us on Sunday and staying for a week. It will be their first time meeting their grandson! So in between feeds I am frantically trying to clean the house so it's back to a presentable state...oh the joys of housework!
 Dress: Penneys, Cardigan: Target, Leggings: Next, Boots: Penneys
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...