Monday, September 10, 2012

Magic Spells...Oh Dear!

I've had this top since my hen party in Barcelona. I came across this shop, Stradivarius, and it was full of quirky, cute and reasonably priced lovely things! I purchased several things that I have come to really like for their uniqueness. Unfortunately, the label on all the clothes is just a simple treble clef so I couldn't for the life of me remember the name of the shop for a really long time. Googling wasn't working for me either searching  'musical note clothing label Spain' but I finally clicked on my brain and replaced the musical note with treble clef and it was the first result! Yay I'm so happy I finally found the shop again! Now let's hope they still have some cool stuff :D
 Top: Stradivarius, Cardigan: Oasis, Jeans: Dorothy Perkins, Necklace: Gift
 Angela gave me this beautiful locket for my birthday this year! It's just the right amount of bling for me. So thanks hun...I love it! 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...