Monday, September 17, 2012

A Famous Wedding Guest

So here's the post that was meant to go up Saturday. I scheduled the wrong date when I originally did it..oops! As promised, here's my celebrity meeting! My brother-in-law got married a few weeks ago and Nicky Byrne from Westlife is married to his new wife's cousin. Now, for those of you who haven't heard of them, Westlife is probably the biggest boyband to come out of Ireland. When we discovered he was there we naturally insisted on getting a snap with him. He was actually lovely and really friendly! Oh and that room key in my bust is MINE..no pockets made me improvise ha ha!
 Everyone was amazed by my hair...and that it was all my own! No extensions here!
 My make-up held up pretty well too!

So here's The Rose sung by Westlife. Enjoy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...