Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Run for the Border

This top was stuck at the bottom of my chest of drawers. I had actually forgotten I had it! I really like when I find something tucked away like that ;) Unfortunately it's hiding place had crinkled it a lot and since I wasn't going anywhere special, I didn't take the time to iron it. I didn't realise it was so see-through until I saw this pic! I was drawn to this top because of the shape and ease of wear and also the neckline and almost Mexican-style print on the border. As a bonus, you can see my lovely fuchsia hanging basket in bloom!
 Top: Charlotte Russe, Jeans: Charlotte Russe, Shoes: Penneys
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...