Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Imelda May Concert

New location for a pic! The weather was much too bad to take it outside and my living room is currently flooded with baby gear...so upstairs to the baby's room I went! I am REALLY late in posting this outfit. I wore it to a gig in June to see Imelda May. She was fab (so I heard, I was so absolutely drunk I don't remember much of it!!). I had another dress in mind for the day but turns out my bust is still bigger than it used to be and it wouldn't zip up all the way. I think my hair did look great and I was super excited to wear it down for once!
Dress: New Look, Cardigan: Oasis, Shoes: Faith

Enjoy Imelda May's 'Inside Out'
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...