Monday, April 16, 2012

Chocolate Cupcakes

Hmm...well it's not the most inspired outfit and you've seen it before but I needed to do TONS of laundry and so this is what I ended up throwing on. Don't know if I need to lose a few more pounds or if the pose is just weird but my jeans look a bit tight here! Eeek! You'll notice I have finally found a replacement for my stinky nasty black flats from Dunnes (yay and eww!). These are from Penneys and actually cost more than the ones from Dunnes, go figure. They still aren't as good as the other ones but at least I have my basic black flats now :D
 Top: New Look, Jeans: Topshop, Shoes: Penneys
I also spent the afternoon making these yummy chocolate cupcakes while Rory was napping. I added a little bit of vanilla flavouring to the mix which I think helped them stay really moist. They were amazing if I do say so myself!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...