Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Royal Purple


Being a serious KU Jayhawk fan I had quite an aversion to Royal Purple (the color of our rival K-State).  Alas, the color has grown on me!  I wore a Pendelton wool short jacket with a royal purple dress from Macy's and black Ann Klein boots.  I guess I might have to compromise on the whole serious KU fan thing.  I now live in Lincoln, Nebraska which is where the University of Nebraska Huskers are seriously revered.  I even received my first bedazzled Husker's shirt for Christmas! I will remind other KU fans, that I can still root for KU and the Huskers - they are in different conferences now!

I apologize for my extended absence! My lovely  husband left my laptop plugged in in my parent's dining room, so they had to send it to me! I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas/Holiday of your choosing and a great New Year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...