Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Love is All You Need

This outfit was something I threw together quickly one morning since I was running a little late. I've never worn this tunic top over just leggings before. I bought it in Barcelona. I liked it mostly because of the girly lace hemline and the print on the front which says 'All you need is love.' It is also really comfy to wear and that's a major plus these days! You might have noticed the black couch has become red! Hubby decided to buy a cover for it to try to keep the cat from doing more damage. She was delighted with it and now sprawls herself out over the entire length of the seat to take her naps :D
Top: , Cardigan: A/wear, Leggings: Next, Sandals: Next
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...