Saturday, February 19, 2011

One More Pint Please...

So here are the latest 30 for 30 remix outfits:

Day 17:
On the seventeenth day I wore the Penneys black & white polka dot dress over the black leggings from Topshop. Of course my wedge boots from Penneys completed the look! I thought I'd spice up the colour scheme with the flowy top from Charlotte Russe but I'm not sure I really liked how it looked in the end. Perhaps mixing plaid and polka dots was not the best idea...

Day 18:
Much more successful with this day's outfit. The floral Dorothy Perkins dress with the electric blue A/wear cardigan, black leggings from Topshop and the wedge boots from Penneys. I quite liked this outfit and (although the pic doesn't show it very well) my hair looked pretty good too!

Day 19:
Tonight I wore this to go to my friend Michael's house party. I think it might have been a good idea to post before I went out. It is taking me a long time to type this post out because I keep having to fix my typing mistakes. Pints will make you lose your concentration!! This was a nice casual outfit for a house party/going out on the piss. The bird detail dress from Penneys needed a little something to keep my shoulders warm so the blazer from Bershka came in handy. Over black tights from New Look, the trusty Penneys boots and the silver heart pendant from Topshop, I was super styling! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...